As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential.
For one of our new global RPO clients we are searching for a Recruitment Business Partner, who will work onsite at our client's premises.
What will you do:
- Be the main point of contact for the hiring manager community in the assigned countries for every recruitment related question and act as a true partner
- Manage candidates through the whole recruitment cycle with a proactive approach ensuring best in class candidate experience
- Design sourcing strategies and execute them to attract the best talent
- Build and effectively nurture talent pools
- Assisst and support other team members in periods of high volumes, complex hires and various talent related projects
- Adapt style and approach in accordance with cultural and business related needs in an international work environment
We are looking for you if:
- You speak fluent English and Polish (any other European language will be considered as an advantage)
- You have a demonstrated track record in recruitment (RPO, corporate or agency side)
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills and proven stakeholder management experience
- You are flexible and agile to work in a fast-paced and innovative environment
- You are eager to learn and develop yourself every day
What you can expect from us:
- A competitive salary with extra benefits and a rewarding bonus scheme
- Superb training opportunities, access to the training library of the worlds biggest HR company
- Clear and mapped out career path with a supporting manager
Should you have any questions or would like to have more information, just contact Gabor Antal on email@example.com...