We are looking for a Recruitment Business Partner to work at one of our global clients, onsite in Wroclaw.
As the Recruitment Business Partner you are responsible for managing and executing the recruitment strategy for vacancies which are entrusted to you.
This goes from defining and implementing an appropriate sourcing and recruitment plan to advising on the possible optimization of the selection and recruitment process.
- development and maintenance of an active talent pool
- expanding a personal network in the sector
- screening the candidates (from resume screening, taking tests on personality and reasoning ability to first telephone screening)
- scheduling and conducting video and face to face interviews
- maintaining the ATS system
- preparation of reports after phone screening and interview
- negotiate and daily contacts with hiring managers and any HR community
- preparing and participating in job events
- participating in projects within recruitment and selection (social media, internal mobility, etc.)
- collaborate with your fellow recruiters and sourcers
In order to be effective in your new role we provide you with all the necessary tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter Seat and access to various apps and databases, backed up with the experience, expertise of your Senior colleagues and the non-stoping knowledge sharing within our organization.
You will become part of a fun, easy-going and diverse team led by a caring Manager who will provide you with all the support to go beyond the limits.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in either RPO or corporate recruitment
- You are communicative and social with the ability to build and maintain a network of professionals
- You are skilled at "challenging" and advising (senior) hiring managers.
- You think 'out of the box' and you are aware of the latest trends in your field.
- You have a very good knowledge of Polish and English.
What we offer
A job offer where you are part of the Randstad Sourceright organization but at the same time you can further expand your experience onsite at out client's office. This offers you the opportunity to also get to know the internal procedures of an RPO. You can count on an attractive salary, supplemented by a generous package of benefits and work tools.
We also offer extensive training and a stimulating career path.
Click on the apply button below!...