Randstad Sourceright - where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
We are looking for a Recruitment Business Partner who will help us support our client - a financial services company that specializes in the settlement of securities transactions.
In this role, you will create an excellent candidate experience. As a Recruitment Business Partner, you will actively promote our Client’s values in the market, be an ambassador for its culture and bring also the Client experience to life for its stakeholders. You will consult external and internal talents and be a guide and advisor to the Client’s Hiring community.
As a Recruitment Business Partner working on our RPO program you will be part of a dynamic international team. You will work with colleagues in Brussels to manage the recruitment process for candidates based in the UK and employed by ESA London Branch. The position is based in London.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Building relationships with the line managers and knowledge of the business
- Overseeing the smooth running of the end to end recruitment process
- Being Talent Acquisition Lead on D&I projects
- Working with the UK HR team and the business to build a strong talent pipeline including supporting/developing programmes e.g. graduate schemes, Women Returners. Apprenticeships
- Working with HR Advisor/BP and the line manager to agree the compensation package
- Negotiating employment terms
- Drafting contracts and offer letters
- Managing the onboarding process in the HR system
- Providing relevant information to pay roll
What you need to bring:
- Previous experience as 360 recruiter
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Process-oriented mindset
- Attention to detail with a concern for quality
- Willingness to learn new things
- Can-do attitude
- Speaking English fluently
What we offer:
- Attractive basic salary with bonus/commission scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Long service award
- Extensive on-the-job training, supplemented by internal training at the in-house Randstad University and Randstad Business School and long-term development opportunities within the Randstad Group
- Competitive benefits including the opportunity to participate in the stock purchase plan for internal employees
- An inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our client
- Opportunity to work with a world-class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first-class experience to our candidates and many more
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our internal Talent Acquisition Partner, Anna Wolszczak at firstname.lastname@example.org