How does it sound to work for the number one HR/Recruitment Outsourcing Business in the world?! Why number one? – our innovative approach in blending technology and human capital is what differentiates Randstad Sourceright and the rest of the competition.
We are looking for a Recruitment Business Partner to work to partner with our business at Randstad Global and work on filling our internal vacancies.
About the role
As a Recruitment Business Partner you are responsible for managing and executing the recruitment strategy for vacancies which are entrusted to you. This goes from defining and implementing an appropriate sourcing and recruitment plan to advising on the possible optimization of the selection and recruitment process.
- development and maintenance of an active talent pool
- expanding a personal network in the sector
- screening the candidates (from resume screening, taking tests on personality and reasoning ability to first telephone screening)
- scheduling and conducting video and face to face interviews
- maintaining the ATS system
- preparation of reports after phone screening and interview
- negotiate and daily contacts with hiring managers and any HR community
- preparing and participating in job events
- participating in projects within recruitment and selection (social media, internal mobility, etc.)
- partnering and keeping contact with a varied base of hiring managers throughout the business.
- Strong track record within the recruitment industry
- Corporate or RPO experience are a big advantage!
- Experience working on a client site is desirable
- You are able to work independently and have a self-starting kind of mindset
- Complete fluency in Dutch and English
- Strong stakeholder management experience
What we can offer
At Randstad Sourceright you will find an inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers in using the latest technologies in the world of recruitment and selection. In addition to a lot of attention to your personal development plan, including thousands of hours of lessons and training materials, you can count on a good, competitive salary and an attractive package of fringe benefits, including: 8.5 % holiday pay, 25 vacation days, an expense allowance, an attractive share scheme and the possibility of purchasing and selling your vacation days.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2020, we helped nearly two million candidates find a meaningful job with more than 236,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained close to 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has a top-three position in almost half of these. In 2020, Randstad had on average 34,680 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 20.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext.
Want to read more about our company?
Visit: www.randstadsourceright.com or contact our dedicated recruiter via direct message or via this e-mail: