Randstad Sourceright has successfully continued to solidify its role as a leader in RPO solutions and contingent workforce spectrum, supporting clients in all their talent needs. By empowering our people through innovation, we deliver beyond what our customers expect.
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Business Partner to help support our Daikin account in Belgium. Overall taking over the responsibility for direct delivery of first-class IT and engineering profiles into the client’s business.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage candidates through the whole recruitment cycle with a proactive approach ensuring best in class candidate experience. Guide intake meetings, screen potential candidates, schedule and conduct interviews.
- Engaging with the best talent in the IT and engineering field, but also in the supporting functions, to create a robust talent pool. Conducting market research and finding innovative ways of attracting and engaging with talent.
- Present candidates on employment opportunities, extend offers and negotiates to final acceptance of the offer.
- Be the single point of contact for Hiring Managers on all assigned requisitions.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and appropriate internal team members, to ensure that adequate sourcing and screening support is provided.
- Work with the client to understand the business, functional/technical skill needs and hiring drivers. Act as an advisor to the client on an appropriate strategy.
- Ensure all recruitment activity is captured in real-time on the client’s ATS system and/or any other database.
- Be the brand ambassador for Daikin and looking after raising the brand's awareness on the market.
- A proven track record of 2-3 years of experience in IT Recruitment.
- Compelling and clear communicator, with superb stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and agility to work in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- You are able to work independently and have a self-starting kind of mindset.
- Complete fluency in Dutch and English languages.
What we can offer:
- The sky’s the limit with our highly professional development programs designed to grow your skills for now and the future
- We value your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package
- Experience what it’s like to learn from your colleagues and be empowered to share and test-drive your ideas
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently. That’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career
Are you ready to take the next step?
Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright.
If you have any questions, please turn to our internal TA Partner Marina Tarrasconi at: email@example.com