Internal Recruitment Business Partner - UK
Choose to join our team as a Recruitment Business Partner and you’ll be delivering a recruitment solution for PwC. Offices are available in Belfast, Birmingham or Dublin, whilst enjoying the flexibility of home working too if preferred.
Randstad Sourceright is the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing. Work with us you’ll be joining a global community of unique, diverse and creative collaborators, challenging the status quo of talent acquisition. After the challenges of the global pandemic our business is going from strength to strength — as we secure new client wins and increase business with existing clients.
As a key member of one of our dedicated account teams, you will be using your recruitment experience and excellent stakeholder / client relationship management skills to help find the talent that will enable our client’s business to flourish. Delivering quality candidates and excellent customer service will be your focus, rather than sales and strict KPIs. As an aligned member of the clients extended team you will also develop your skills by adding value through offering a best in class recruitment service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- key senior stakeholder management and engagement
- The ability to conduct executive searches
Recruiting teams into the business
- recommending and agreeing suitable sourcing strategies with the hiring manager community
- effectively managing requisitions effectively whilst managing stakeholder expectations
- driving a strong candidate pipeline by utilising all sourcing channels available such as engaging our own internal direct recruitment team, referrals and advertising
- ensuring compliance is adhered to throughout the recruitment end to end process
- effectively managing and utilising our in-house recruitment systems including some reporting
You will need to demonstrate:
- proven onsite, in-house, RPO or MSP recruitment experience
- we will also consider agency recruiters who have worked in an account management capacity with corporate clients and senior stakeholders
- excellent process management and organisational skills
- be able to demonstrate effective stakeholder management and engagement
What’s in it for you?
Our clients offices are in the heart of the City Centre and have a whole floor dedicated to wellbeing including offering a number of fitness classes. Our excellent benefits package includes holidays that you can buy or sell, a competitive share scheme, plus commission on all roles filled. What’s more, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a world-class recruitment organisation that uses cutting-edge tools and innovative technologies which will enable you to concentrate on the human side of recruitment. And provide a superior service for both our clients, and our candidates.
Randstad Sourceright actively encourages internal progression. So whatever your specialisation, the potential for career development with us is huge. The way we work is both flexible and agile, and the pandemic has allowed us to further embrace technology to help keep our people connected now, and into the future.
We’re passionately committed to diversity and inclusion and believe that everyone should have the freedom to be themselves at work — however they choose to express it. We want you to be happy working with us. And we ensure that all employees have a healthy work/life balance and that your personal wellbeing is at the heart of all our decision making. So why not realise your potential and explore the possible with us?