- Opportunity to partner with Ericsson to drive recruitment/talent initiatives
- 18 months max term contract (with view to extend further)
- Recruitment function to the regional Digital Services team
- $100,000 to $110,000 + Super + Benefits
Drive the recruitment and talent acquisition function > Provide strategic advisory and deliver proactive hands-on support to business leaders
About the Opportunity
Partnering with the Head of HR, Digital Services, the Recruitment Business Partner will be responsible for all facets of recruitment activities in the ANZ region; planning, facilitating and initiating targeted and strategic recruitment drives to attract and engage top talent. Working as part of an existing RPO solution, you’ll be joining a small, diverse, and collaborative team.
About the Requirements
- Senior recruiter with min. 5-6 years experience in RPO/internal or agency setting
- Proven track record recruiting mid to senior level professionals and executives within the Cloud and Digital space
- Commercially driven, with strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Strong abilities to source, communicate and engage with candidates
- Good attention to detail, task oriented and process driven
- Hands on and being apt to working in fast paced changing environments
About the Client
Working with the tech firm that created the mobile world; Ericsson has made it their business to make a mark. When joining our Talent Acquisition Team supporting Ericsson, you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins!
Click ‘Apply Now’ to register your interest, or for more details please contact Gray Lynch on 0422 729 029 or email@example.com.