Randstad Sourceright; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Recruitment Outsourcing.
Working with one of our leading telco clients, the Recruitment Business Partner will manage the recruitment process for this well known MSP client. You will provide a high class standard of client service and recruitment advice on their contingent recruitment activity, utilising technology and insights, tailoring the most appropriate solution based on the requirement. You will have a team to support you in delivering against the SLA client expectations and going above the delivery model by demonstrating your ability to find outstanding talent individuals to assist our client on their mission.
You will be responsible for
- key stakeholder management and engagement
- recommending and agreeing suitable sourcing strategies with the hiring manager community
- effectively managing a high volume of requisitions whilst managing stakeholder expectations
- driving a strong candidate pipeline by utilising all sourcing channels available such as engaging our own internal direct recruitment team, referrals and advertising
- Interpreting data and market insights and presenting this through to the hiring managers to drive data driven recruitment decisions
- ensuring compliance is adhered to throughout the recruitment end to end process
- effectively managing and utilising our in-house recruitment systems including some reporting
- effective process and administration management of the applicant tracking system with regards to order approval & supplier management
The successful candidate must
- proven onsite, in-house, RPO or MSP recruitment experience
- experience in temporary, contract, interim, or contingent recruitment
- possess excellent process management and organisational skills
- be able to demonstrate effective stakeholder management and engagement
- be able to be based full time in our clients offices in Limerick (once covid restrictions are lifted, remote based in the meantime)
In return you will receive
- excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
Please apply today to be part of our world class team or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.