We are looking for a recruiter to join our RPO program for Euroclear in Brussels!
Euroclear is one of the world’s largest providers of domestic and cross-border settlement and related services for bond, equity, ETF and mutual fund transactions. Euroclear is a proven, resilient capital market infrastructure committed to delivering risk-mitigation, automation and efficiency at scale for its global client franchise.
You will work closely with our talented recruiting, career coaching and sourcing teams while connecting with employees, hiring managers, HR Business Partners and HR Advisors.
Drive full-cycle recruitment, from talent sourcing (collaborating with our sourcing centre) to interviewing and hiring candidates.
- Research and identify candidates through the use of innovative search methods that include cold-calling, networking and sourcing through our external and internal systems (LinkedIn, Taleo Recruit, Fusion)
- Sell internal opportunities to candidates and get them engaged.
- Conduct HR assessments and interviews and help build an ongoing, healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Attend and participate in Internal Mobility meetings partnering with recruitment, coaching and HR advisors teams.
- Act as a first line ambassador to external and internal candidates by filtering, screening, and actively engaging talent within the company.
- Minimum 3+ years of recruiting experience, preferably in a corporate or RPO environment
- Knowledge of social media and social networking sites.
- Strong research skills. Experience in sourcing with a Linked In Recruiter profile is a big plus!
- Excellent communication skills, good phone manner and ability to build credible relations over the phone.
- Team work and willingness to learn.
- Customer service focus and ability to maintain courteous and professional working relationships.
- Previous experience of working within a multinational recruitment or professional services environment would be an advantage.
In return you will receive
- opportunity to make a positive strategic impact on one of our most prominent accounts in Belgium
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
- attractive benefits package including 32 vacation days, a company car and fuel card, an expense allowance, meal vouchers, insurance, a mobile phone and a laptop.
Please apply today to join our world class team!
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our internal TA Partner Matej Hoyt at: