- Are you looking to become an IT Recruitment and Sales Consultant?
- Are you living in Winnipeg, MB?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit, drive, and ambition?
Randstad Technologies is looking for such a person on a full-time, permanent basis to report to our Regional Professional Services Director.
What will the boss expect of you if you jump into that hot seat?
- Take charge of sourcing permanent Tech candidates
- Offer and negotiate contract renewals with clients
- Focus on the importance of networking and building strong relationships
- Think outside of the box to find top-notch talent
- Make sure our clients are always happy
- Attend conferences and industry events
- Provide ongoing advice and recommendations based on market trends in Alberta
- Use people skills to match clients with candidates who are perfectly suited to their needs.
Besides the great earning potential, you’ll get the chance to progress within an authentic, supportive and growing organization with tons of opportunity to climb up that corporate ladder. You’ll need a huge amount of resilience, drive and passion. Equipped with a background in recruitment and specifically tech.
What makes a job with Randstad so great?
- We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
- Competitive base salary and lucrative bonus structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, with an increase to 4 weeks after 2 years of service
- Stock contribution plans with company match
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Dynamic working atmosphere- work from office 2-3 days a week
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Countless development opportunities to expand your skill set
- Work-life balance is a priority (We celebrate Treat Thursdays & Beverage Fridays every week!)
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers (like our annual reward trip to a sunny destination!)
- We are also focused on Diversity by participation to active internal employee affinity groups**
**Employee Affinity Groups: LGBTQ2+, Immigrant/refugee, Indigenous allyship, Mental health, accessibility and disability, Women's affinity group, LatinX
If you think you have what it takes, please apply today.
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.