Recruitment and Sales Consultant - Vancouver
- Do you have an entrepreneurial background with experience in sales?
- Are you persistent and resilient?
- Do you want to be a part of the dynamic IT industry that is driving change?
Our Randstad Technologies team in Vancouver is eager to get to know you!
We’re looking for an outgoing, energetic, and results-driven Recruitment and Sales Consultant to prospect, manage and recruit Technology Professionals with our incredible candidates and clients. This full-service, "360 desk" role includes client business development as well as candidate attraction and recruitment.
As strategic and innovative networking is a critical aspect of this position, your primary functions will be, but are not limited to:
- Increase the number as well as the quality of relationships with both clients and candidates
- Build relationships, coupled with industry and ‘people’ expertise
- Match and place professional candidates in the right position
- Ensure that clients’ needs are understood and met
- Maintain all-around excellent customer service
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record as a service-oriented salesperson
- 2 years plus business development experience/search and source candidates
- Skilled to meet and exceed sales quotas and passion to produce results
- Resilient in networking, relationship-building, and management skills
- Provide excellent service and individual attention to clients and candidates
- Adept at negotiating contracts and closing sales
- Solid work ethic and a sense of commitment
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent command of the English language
- Sound communication, presentation, and customer service skills
Candidates with recruitment experience from an agency are welcome to apply as well!
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.