We are currently hiring an experienced recruiter to our technologies Perm Hub in the GTA!
This would be a great opportunity if you love connecting with candidates and finding them the next career opportunity. This role operates as a 270 recruitment role - great for someone who likes sourcing and recruiting as well as building relationships with our clients without having to do cold calling/business development.
What will you be doing?
- Building relationships with our existing clients and large accounts
- See the full process from job order intake to delivery – You will be the single point of contact
- Matching and placing professional candidates in the right position by ensuring the clients’ needs are understood and met
- Maintaining an all-around excellent customer service
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Track record as a service-oriented recruiter. Preference for 2+ years experience in the IT/Engineering recruitment industry
- Professional service level to meet all our clients’ needs
- .Strong networking and relationship-building/management skills
- Provides excellent service and individual attention to customers
- A strong work ethic and a sense of commitment
- Able to work in a very fast-paced, dynamic environment with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills
Advantages of working with Randstad:
- We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
- Competitive base salary and lucrative bonus structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, with an increase to 4 weeks after 2 years of service
- Optional stock contribution plans with company match
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Dynamic working atmosphere
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Countless development opportunities to expand your skillset
- Work-life balance is a priority
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers (like our annual reward trip to a sunny destination!)
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.