Randstad Engineering is growing again! After a successful 2020 and a record-breaking 2021, the Randstad Engineering branch in Edmonton is looking to add an experienced Business Development professional to their team.
If you are looking for a team that fosters growth and drives for success, this is the opportunity for you!
Working in the Engineering Consulting sector of our Engineering division, your missions will include (but will not be restricted to):
- Develop and grow a focused candidate database while maintaining top tier results
- Build strong relationships with candidates providing guidance for their career development
- Identify candidates’ suitability and match them to appropriate job opportunities
- Manage the recruitment life-cycle effectively while meeting monthly targets
- Focus on personal sales first with client management and then new client acquisition
- Conduct effective client visits understanding their needs and hiring processes
- Understand, deliver and grow the client management
- Build an understanding of the market/industry, including trends, market intelligence
- Build and maintain effective relationships within all internal sales teams
Why work for Randstad Engineering?
- We are the Canadian leader in staffing services
- We are one of the 50 Greatest places to work in Canada since 2006
- We offer an uncapped commission plan
- We offer a complete health and dental insurance packages
- You are entitled to 3 weeks of vacation to start
- We offer a stock purchase plan
- Currently, we are working from home. Eventually, we will offer a hybrid work from home/in an office work week
- We offer several opportunities in terms of rewards, bonuses, and recognition
- We provide many continuous training opportunities that will allow you to increase your qualifications
- Work/life balance is a priority for us
- You will enjoy tons of opportunities to develop your career (80% of promotions are given to internal employees!)
What do you bring to the table?:
- 2 years plus recruitment experience in a Recruiting Agency would be an asset
- A previous experience in the consulting or related recruitment field would be a strong asset
- 2 years plus of strong Business development, understanding KPI's and how to build your business is key
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including written and oral
- Ability to build long-term and trusted business relationships and work with a team
- An enhanced self-motivation
- A valid driver's license
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.