Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Sourceright division. As a Recruiting Coordinator - Onboarding & Scheduling,you are responsible for administration and operational support of the recruitment process for our strategic client partnerships.
What you get to do:
- New hire onboarding process
- Candidate and hiring manager engagement activities
- Candidate review, screening, pre-qualification, and presentation
- Interview scheduling and meeting coordination support
- Recruitment process compliance and system administration
- Pre-employment screening support and administration
- Offer letter and onboarding support activities
- Collaborate on special projects
What you need to bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of onboarding experience, preferably in RPO or MSP
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Applicant tracking system experience
- Solid understanding of MS Office/Google products
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
What's in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversityawards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....