about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
As aGBS Recruiting CoordinatorManageryou will be leading a team of Recruiting Coordinators within the RSR Candidate Connect team. You will monitor and assist account staff in a matrix based environment to ensure that our Client requirements are met, and develop and maintain a positive working relationship with our account teams.
As a partnership leader you will develop and implement strategies to continue to capture market share. You will be responsible for meeting the goals and objectives within the team which includes being accountable for meeting established budget goals, SLAs and KPIs.
TheManager, Recruiting Operationsmust be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements, while having a strategic mindset and provide superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills.
- Recognize team's overall influence to the division P&L
- Active participation in the business review process internally and externally
- Audit and verify accuracy of division reporting
Client Relationship Management
- Develop strong Client account relationships and partner to provide innovative solutions to solve Client needs and long term business strategy
- Develop and refine Client processes and procedures, identify areas for improvement and implement solutions needed to streamline work-flow and increase operating efficiency
- Reviews and evaluates progress. Have the ability and willingness to learn, adaptability to new technologies; flexibility when situations change; and the ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Monitor compliance with EEO/OFCCP or other comparable regulatory processes impacting recruitment pertinent to the requisitions supported
- Ensure division is meeting diversity goals when applicable
- Monitor activities to ensure compliance with contractual agreements
- Ensure all team members are meeting internal RSR SLAs
- Responsible for meeting customer and candidate satisfaction targets
- Compile data and produce presentable reports for SLA review
- Coordinate, as needed, with Reporting Team to make any changes or improvements to reports
- Responsible for performing root cause analysis if/when SLAs are not being met and provide creative process improvement recommendations needed for correction.
Monitoring of Staff
- Coach and mentor team and provide assistance as needed to reach goals
- Establishes efficient staffing levels and schedules accordingly to quality standards and production metrics; organize workflow and work assignments
- Assess/survey quality of work delivered by team based on established performance measures and specific client feedback
- Collaborate to create action plans for individuals needing improvement to reach client satisfaction targets
- Follow established metrics, goals and expected performance levels for all team members and identify areas of improvement, provide feedback
Basic qualifications include:
- Bachelor's Degree or a minimum of 1 year of management experience required, high school diploma or equivalent in lieu of college degree
- 1+ years of process improvement experience required
- 1+ years of experience in researching complex issues and developing recommended action plans
- 2+ years of experience managing a client-facing RPO partnership
Preferred qualifications include:
- 1+ years of experience demonstrating effective time management skills for handling multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Experience in resolving conflicts and gaining cooperation among peers, staff and Client
- Strong business acumen, hardworking, high integrity and a strong desire to succeed
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills; superior interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to mentor and manage others and provide performance feedback and direction to team members along with the ability to foster a team-oriented environment
- Ability to provide "outside of the box" thinking in providing strategic solutions on how to operate more efficiently and effectively
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact email@example.com.