We are currently searching for a Recruiter in the Winnipeg area.
- Are you ready for that next internal challenge?
- Are you driven to succeed and to contribute to your team?
If so, apply today!
Identify and source candidates for existing or future client requirements
- Develop a strong base of candidates by building a network of contacts
- Manage candidate pool and maintain relationships on an ongoing basis
- Provide guidance and assistance to candidates regarding their career development and needs
Match candidates to appropriate opportunities
- Interview candidates, obtain a thorough and detailed understanding of career aspirations/needs
- Assess the type of contract or permanent placements that would be a best fit
- Conduct detailed written reference checks for candidates
- Present suitable candidates to Account Managers in a timely fashion for client opportunities
Manage and close the sales cycle
- Communicate with Account Managers and candidates to ensure appropriate expectations are set
- Prepares candidates for interviews with clients
- Debrief and pre-close candidates after client interviews
- Understand, explain and negotiate contracts
- Close candidates, present offers and sign paperwork with candidates after offers come in
- Prepare appropriate portions of contract start files
- Negotiate contract renewals
- Maintain and drive the interaction, retention and communication cycles with placed contract candidates
- Continue to identify candidate opportunities (leads and candidate referrals), build relationships and provide customer service
- Follow up with perm placements on the day before starting, the first day, one month and 3 months after start
Maintain Corporate Standards
- Conduct all recruitment activity according to corporate standards
- Document all activity using internal processes
- Use established internal processes, programs and initiatives to develop the quality and volume of candidates identified and brought forward for client requirements
- Maintain effective relationships with the sales team
Education & Experience
- College Diploma required, advanced degree in related field preferred (Sales, IT, Engineering)
- Previous recruitment experience an advantage
- Has a proven track record of making good matches for their clients
- Background in customer service is preferred
- Must have demonstrated success in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with a proven ability in time management, multitasking and prioritization.
- Must be comfortable navigating various technological applications
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer Service
- Communication skills, including written, oral, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- A sense of urgency
- Strong negotiation skills
- Decision making
- Planning and organizing
- Problem Solving
What makes a job with Randstad so great?
- We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
- Competitive base salary and lucrative bonus structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, with an increase to 4 weeks after 2 years of service
- Stock contribution plans with company match
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Dynamic working atmosphere- work from office 2-3 days a week
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Countless development opportunities to expand your skillset
- Work-life balance is a priority (We celebrate Treat Thursdays & Beverage Fridays every week!)
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers (like our annual reward trip to a sunny destination!)
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.