Randstad Technologies is looking for a Senior Recruiter based in the GTA with previous Public Sector IT recruitment experience.
What will you be doing in this position?
- Support the national public sector recruitment operation with mandates to sourcing information technology candidates with full-life-cycle recruitment responsibilities.
- Understand and mining networking and building strong relationships in the public sector domain.
- Think outside of the box to find top-notch talent by building trusting and long-lasting relationships.
- Provide ongoing advice and recommendations based on market trends.
- Use people skills to match clients with candidates who are perfectly suited to their needs.
What we are looking for?
- Previous Public Sector recruitment, gridding/skills, matrix building/vetting experience.
- Experience overseeing end-to-end recruitment processes in a complex public sector organization.
- Experience utilizing a variety of contemporary talent sourcing methods.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a fast-paced and heavily structured, multi-disciplinary team
- Manage a high volume of recruitment activities with fluctuating deadlines and priorities.
- Resilience, drive, and passion for success.
- Familiar with terms like ‘user interface’, ‘java’ and ‘DevOps’.
- A strong network of candidates who have FrontEnd, Full Stack, Cloud, etc. experience.
What do we have to offer?
- Competitive compensation plan (Base plus commission)
- Benefits - paid for by Randstad
- 3 weeks vacation
- If you are driven and passionate about self-development then the sky's the limit at Randstad. We are growing at an unprecedented rate with an incredible amount of mentorship and coaching provided for those who want it.
- Supportive working environment - team-based interaction, a couple of half days in the summer, and a volunteer day on us.
If you think you have what it takes, please apply today.
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.