Here we grow again!
Randstad In-house Services (RIS) supports our clients with high-volume hiring and talent management. We work hand in hand with our client teams to build solutions tailored to their specific business requirements.
Randstad is actively recruiting for a Recruiter (contract) to join the team in Mississauga, ON.
About the Role:
Recruitment and Selection
- Creating a tailor-made recruitment ladder specific to the client, the client’s region and the client’s industry/sector
- Sourcing candidates through identified recruiting channels (online, job fairs, open houses, community outreach)
- Screen applicants according to the customized client job qualifications, behavioral interviews and skill testing
- Ensure references, background checks, health and safety testing and account compliance are in accordance with client contractual requirements
- High School graduate or HR Diploma (preferred)
- 3+ months of experience in an HR/Recruitment role/internship
What makes you great…
- A passion for learning
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Multitasking and prioritizing
What makes a job with Randstad so great?
- We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
- Competitive base salary and lucrative bonus structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, with an increase to 4 weeks after 2 years of service
- Optional RRSP and stock contribution plans with company match
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Dynamic working atmosphere - a mix of work from on site and from home
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Countless development opportunities to expand your skill set
- Work-life balance is a priority (We celebrate Treat Thursdays & Beverage Fridays every week!)
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers (like our annual reward trip to a sunny destination!)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.