purpose of the job
Directing and managing large size global projects within the scope of the Transformation Office. The Program manager works independently and deals with senior level stakeholders internally and externally. Responsible for the delivery of scoping, steering and organisation of projects through to completion. Recognized subject matter expert, working on strategic level and can oversee and advising on complex issues.
- Develops and delivers a plan for a complex projects and problem solutions
- Aligns and steers internal and external clients and stakeholders and leads the design of the project plan.
- Works with the Workstream Leads, facilitates their activities if relevant, for the delivery of the services sold.
- Takes ownership of the implementation and leads the involved resources.
- Is the first point of escalation for client and senior stakeholders.
- Manages the activities of the project related implementation team.
- Provides mentorship to new team members as well as cross-training to other teams.
- Coordinates multi projects and responsible for resource planning.
- Manages project managers and support their development by coaching and leading by example.
- Advise and direct senior leadership and business teams on their strategy or risk in the business including building process models that support the running of their accounts
- Proactively review business challenges, formulate plans and solutions, following these through to implementation
- Assess/survey quality of work delivered by teams and analyse team output to identify areas of improvement, building action plans for accounts needing improvement to ensure performance targets are met
- Manages important client relationships with guidance from senior colleagues or oversees relationship management with a group of more transactional clients and customers.
- Engenders a strong business relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Acts as SME in case of escalations, stabilizes situations and advises in complex issues. Develops and/or delivers a plan for significant aspects of external communications with guidance from senior colleagues.
- Creating and driving initiatives to improve commerciality and profitability across all areas of the business
- Establish metrics, goals and expected performance levels of all teams and provide feedback and coaching where appropriate
- Effectivelybuild business case, project plans, strategic direction and act on these plans in the interest of driving the business forward throughout RSR globally
- Engage the business regularly to "buy in" to the concepts we are working with and embed them into working methods
- Responsible for calculating budget and ROI for project work prior to investment as an active marker in all business improvement project planning.
- Agile Project Management Practitioner OR Six Sigma Green Belt and above
- Business related postgraduate qualification or equivalent relevant business experience
- Solid experience of influencing skills, people management and leadership in a results driven environment.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of management, especially executive level, both internally and client-facing.
- Ability to develop and deliver business plans and strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to rely on experience and judgment, set and meet goals and deadlines.
- Proven experience of developing relationships working at a strategic and operational level
- Proven years experience delivery of complex projects
Knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of recruitment systems such as ATS, VMS' and CRMs
- Knowledge of LEAN, Agile and Six Sigma methodologies
- Knowledge & experience of key change methodologies
- Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Word/Visiol)
- GSuite (GMail /google slides /google sheets)
- Excellent communications, influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to devise and control realistic budgets and keep track of income and expenditure
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (Prince, Agile, waterfall)
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in RPO and MSP to include recruitment and sourcing.
- Evidence that you can work well under pressure
- Evidence that you are an excellent team player and that you can also work alone.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....