Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring an MSP Program Manager to join our Sourceright division. The MSP Program Manager will manage a Managed Service Provider (MSP) Program Team. The MSP Program Manager will own the day-to-day responsibility for service delivery to an assigned account(s).
What you get to do:
- Account Management of operations between client and suppliers
- Provide innovative solutions to solve client needs
- Revenue responsibility by achieving results as defined in the annual account budget
- Implement strategies to achieve contracted service-level metrics
- Coach, motivate, and direct the team to achieve desired results
What you need to bring:
- 5+ years of staffing industry experience, preferably within MSP
- 3+ years managing people in an account management capacity
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring, and shared drives
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
What's in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
This position is subject to the Federal Contractor Vaccination Mandate (Executive Order 14042). As a condition of employment, all employees (onsite or remote) must provide: (1) proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or (2) have a valid/approved medical or religious accommodation. COVID-19 test results are not acceptable proof of vaccination status.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversityawards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....