Job title: MSP Program Lead
To ensure excellent execution of the MSP service offering for a specific client/s and responsible for managing recruitment process for defined number of business.
Client Servicing Director
The MSP Program Lead acts between Clients Hiring Managers/Key Personnel and contractor / temp provision; order management, candidate submission, vendor management, system tool management, reporting/analytics, and for niche roles acts as a liaison between client and Contracted Suppliers.
- First level support for inquiries on matters such as pay/bill/assignment extensions.
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with niche suppliers and client
- Project driven, displays technical skills
- Recruitment and candidate management
- Client management
The main accountability areas for this position are:
- Stakeholder Management
- Recruitment and candidate management
- Administration and reporting.
- Performance and communication
- Supplier Management
1) Client Responsibilities
- Build and establish client relationships and communicate with stakeholders in order to achieve desired Service Level Metrics
- Identify and Develop additional business opportunities
- Receive, review/screen all candidates submitted by various recruiting resources, submit to client and enter the data into the client’s Vendor Management System (VMS)
- Act as liaison between client and contracted Suppliers in order to facilitate interview and hiring process
2) Performance and communication
- Assists with requisition creation and fulfilment as needed
- Works with client hiring managers/key personnel to ensure appropriate security, badges and technology procurement needs are met for each particular position filled
- Maintenance of cost centres, PO number and customer defined fields including work order revisions
- Initiate a range of sourcing activities, such as publishing vacancies, networking and conducting referrals, to ensure a regular supply of candidates that meet client’s current and future demands.
- Develop and manage the recruitment process for clients through sourcing, screening and qualifying contractor profiles, briefing and preparing candidates,
- Organizing interviews, negotiating contractor pay rate
- Review and improve recruitment methods to ensure selection techniques and recruitment programs are effective and meet client needs.
- Protect the contractor experience
- Point of escalation for contractor issues during their contract period
- For Niche roles manage the distribution and resolution of Affiliate Vender (AV) and field office inquiries
- Manage the distribution and resolution of client inquiries
- Provide maintenance on all user accounts as needed
- Frequent contacts with equivalent level inter- organizational managers and customer representatives concerning projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements or contractual clarification.
- Conducts briefings and technical meetings for internal and external representatives
- Work with Implementation Team to facilitate new client implementations
3) Supplier Management
- Management of workflow to suppliers
- Weekly reporting and timesheet review
- Driving supplier engagement and service delivery
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Degree holder with at least 3 years’ experience in contractor recruitment or MSP account management
- Strong knowledge of working with a vendor management system such as Fieldglass or Beeline
- Proven project management and stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Details oriented and ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to qualify and close deals
- Sales abilities along with market knowledge and/or product/technical
About Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies execute on strategy, improve business agility and place them in a position for growth. Randstad Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition for permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Our solutions span recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), managed services programs (MSP) and integrated talent solutions. For more information, see https://www.randstadsourceright.com/