Randstad Sourceright - where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
We are looking for a Talent Advisors who will help us support our new client. Role is based in Visp or Basel in hybrid mode - 3 days from the office.
In this role, you will create an excellent candidate experience. As Talent Advisor, you will actively promote our Client’s values in the market, be an ambassador for its culture and bring also the Client experience to life for its stakeholders. You will consult external and internal talents and be a guide and advisor to the Client’s Hiring community.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Key stakeholder management and engagement
- Effectively managing requisitions while managing stakeholder expectations
- Cooperating with our sourcing team to fill in roles
- Co-creating and designing sourcing strategy for white collar professionals in agreement with hiring managers
- Ensuring compliance is adhered to throughout the recruitment process
- Effectively managing and utilizing applicant tracking systems
- Improving recruitment and selection processes and help the continuous innovation to attract the best talent
What you need to bring:
- Previous recruitment experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Process-oriented mind-set
- Attention to detail with a concern for quality
- Willingness to learn new things
- Can-do attitude
- Speaking English and Polish fluently
What we offer:
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Attractive basic salary with an annual bonus plan and benefits package
- Hybrid working model
- An inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our client
- Opportunity to work with a world-class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first-class experience to our candidates.
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our internal Talent Acquisition Partner - Anna Wolszczak at email@example.com
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team....