Randstad Enterprise Group (REG), a new world-class talent advisory infrastructure that leverages Randstad's breadth of services to build total talent models that generate maximum business value for clients. Bringing together Randstad's global strategic accounts teams, with the sales and solution design functions of world-leading RPO and MSP provider Randstad Sourceright, the new group is focused on elevating enterprise customer value propositions and developing strategic roadmaps across the total talent lifecycle by drawing on Randstad's complete portfolio of services, products and solutions globally.
Our team is a group of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about our work and committed to delivering exceptional results. We are a close-knit group that values collaboration, open communication, and a supportive work environment. Our team is responsible for recruiting operations for fortune-500 clients across the globe, and we take pride in the important role we play in achieving the goals of our client's business. We are a diverse group with a range of skills and backgrounds, and we believe that our differences make us stronger.
We are committed to fostering a culture of learning and growth, and we encourage each other to take on new challenges and develop our skills. We believe in working hard and having fun, and we enjoy celebrating our successes together as a team.
As a Trainer, you will manage, design, deliver and maintain core training programs. Successful candidates will have a strong service mindset, and superior communication skills, must be detail oriented with a concern for quality and process improvement, and have keen attention to detail.
Work Hours : Night Shift
- Development of training content & activities to support learning objectives
- Review and make recommendations regarding training setting, content analysis, and delivery format
- Ensuring successful execution of training needs
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
- Deliver training to Talent Acquisition teams and assess competency goals
- Provide ongoing coaching, feedback and continuous education and improvement
- Collaborate on special projects
required skill set & qualifications
- Minimum bachelor’s degree from a UGC/AICTE accredited university
- 2-4 years of corporate training experience, preferably in a staffing or HR environment
- Solid understanding of business communications
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
What’s in it for you
- Join a global market leader in HR services with industry recognition
- Join a diverse and inclusive workplace join a company with a wide range of learning, development and advancement opportunities
- Join a company that offers a great work/life balance
- Join a company with proven processes and high-output technology to create efficiency
email@example.com | https://www.linkedin.com/in/niddhi-mehta-2520b2158/
Click here to know more about us - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thwl6lODI1Q&t=14s...