🎄What is your favourite holiday recipe? 🎄
I have one that you would never expect, so keep reading to try it for yourself…
‘Recipe for Success’:
Step 1. Click the link below and apply.
Step 2. Done.
We are looking for an MSP Principal Talent Advisor based in Cork, Ireland to join our fantastic team for this wonderful Hybrid work opportunity…
What you will do:
Work to provide the client with a specialist strategic MSP solution. The Principle Talent Advisor has a high degree of independence, within which you are a people manager, a mentor, leading meetings and designing business processes and overseeing SLA and KPI target settings within the function you are leading. The Principal Talent Advisor is seen as an expert and as an organization authority on recruitment who can provide strategic recruitment solutions and problem solving.
You will be aligned to an MSP Client program, but you are also part of a wider global Talent Advisor community. Together with your Talent Advisor colleagues you build the next level of service for our Clients around the world. It’s a global team, where you can learn from each other and grow professionally as well as personally. We embrace our differences, and know that our diverse team is a strength that drives our human forward success…
- Data/ Solution analysis forming a clear picture of where the client’s organization is, what the challenges are and what the future state will look like. Proactively gathering market intelligence from market insights reports, internal and external sources together to craft the Talent strategies
- Competitor mapping and aware of the RPO/MSP market changes.
- Being a strategic advisor, challenging status quo and developing strong relationships to maintain quality client delivery and solve client challenges.
- Leading conversations with clients, diagnosing problems, giving advice and developing solutions with support of Senior/Principal Talent Advisor colleagues and internal subject matter experts (e.g. operational excellence).
- Building a culture of Talent Advisory within the client organization and leading our global Talent Advisor community (e.g. writing Talent Advisor articles and insights).
- Partnering with the Sourcing Recruitment Business Partners and Talent Advisors globally to drive an excellent candidate experience.
- Mentoring the talent advisor team members based on the leadership framework.
- Supporting development of your team members, ensuring they grow their careers and have challenging & engaging work.
- Coordinating tasks, being a counsellor for the talent advisor team and for RSR colleagues.
Your Tool Kit consists of:
- Relevant senior experience in a similar advisor role in a global organization with hands on stakeholder management and client relationship building.
- Demonstrated track record of understanding clients needs and translating those into effective Talent Advisor strategies.
- Gathering market insights, analyzing and creating market reports.
- Proven track record in leading innovative client solutions in MSP and creating business opportunities.
- Project management, process implementation and improvement.
- Managing, mentoring and leading experienced Talent Advisors.
- Working with recruitment technologies and systems like ATS, job aggregators, HR Analytics tools, talent marketing softwares.
- Knowledge of Fieldglass or similar VMS is a plus.
What you get:
- Excellent employment terms, including a competitive salary and attractive bonus scheme
- World-class experience and learning potential, with fantastic opportunities for career development and personal growth.
- An inspiring and multicultural working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers
- Private health insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Share purchase plan
- Bonus Holiday Days!
For further details or just to talk through the role, please contact Robert Galas- email@example.com...