Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Randstad Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Payroll Solutions and Blended Workforce Solutions. This particular position is supporting one of our largest payroll solutions customers.
As a Payroll Account Specialist you will act as the first level of support for client requisition inquiries and training on matters such as pay/bill, assignment extensions or terminations. You will be responsible for reporting analytics and assuring data is accurate and up-to-date.
What you get to do:
- Primary point of contact for client hiring managers and account team. This can include answering questions, providing direction on next steps, and educating teams on process.
- Promote positive relationships and strong partnerships with clients and internal support staff
- May act as an advisor to client hiring managers and key stakeholders
- Will be responsible for excel data review, analysis and presenting data from excel files.
What you need to bring:
- 2+ years of experience in a payroll, staffing or onboarding/offboarding environment
- High School Diploma or GED, bachelor'sdegree strongly preferred
- High proficiency with Excel, Google Mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively multi-task
What's in it for you:
- Join a global market leader in HR services with industry recognition
- Join a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Join a company with a wide range of learning, development and advancement opportunities
- Join a company that offers a great work/life balance
- Join a company with proven processes and high-output technology to create efficiency
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversityawards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.