As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential. We are proud to have the highest Glassdoor rating in the industry (4.4 out of 5) when it comes to employee satisfaction.
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Coordinator (German speaking) to support one of our teams. The operation officer supports the business with the correct expertise and skills and provides support to customer programs, their stakeholders and on- and off- site colleagues. Handling more complex tasks which require in-depth knowledge of the systems, processes and administrative tasks
What will you do:
- Play a crucial role within a fast-paced recruiting team, working to support activities related to the recruitment process.
- Collaborate with internal team members and appropriate Hiring Managers, to ensure that adequate coordination support is provided.
- Coordinate candidates’ interviews with Hiring Managers, managing complex scheduling requirements, as well as travel arrangements.
- Represent the RSR recruiting organization to stakeholders and candidates focusing on exceptional customer service and consistency of high-quality work.
- Manage key administrative processes through the recruiting cycle by performing standard and non-routine administrative tasks.
What we look for in a candidate:
- Previous corporate exposure is preferred, especially in a coordinator position.
- Experience working within an international environment.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German (C1+ level verbal and written).
- Strong capability with Google suite is key, with good working knowledge of Sheets, Slides, and documents.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to create measures and trackers to ensure your work is handled in a timely manner.
- You are able to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, ensuring that each project stays on track.
- You have good attention to detail, enjoy executing to a high level, and are customer-focused.
- You are fast-paced, can work at speed and use initiative to find workarounds, are comfortable working independently and are able to make decisions as required to ensure obstacles are swiftly worked through.
What we can offer in return:
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development.
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging. We value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities.
- We value your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Experience what it’s like to learn from your colleagues with our Buddy program and be empowered to share and test-drive your ideas.
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.).
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently. That’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career.
Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright.