Operational Excellence & Transformation Manager
Randstad Sourceright (RSR) is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Randstad Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs and Total Talent Solutions.
This role is responsible for instilling operational excellence and driving transformational change, on two of our Global Account Programmes. to ensure the service provided to either a specific client account or region is operating to best practice processes and evolves through the implementation of new products and services to keep the account and solution ahead of the market.
The role holder will be responsible for a broad range activities including partnering with Account Management to formulate the continuous improvement roadmap, implement operational changes e.g. deploying process improvements to improve performance or making enhancements to the operating model in order to ensure RSR keeps the Clients brand and service vibrant, introducing innovative resourcing/talent tools and technologies to improve stakeholder experience and maximise solution efficiency.
This role holder will be central to operational excellence for both onsite and off-site teams supporting the account, ensuring delivery is managed in the most efficient and consistent manner at all times; whilst constantly reviewing processes and procedures to make sure they are effective and efficient and monitoring legislation, compliance, commercials and SLA’s.
This role has an intentionally broad scope and would attract and suit individuals with strong MSP / RPO operational experience in addition to developed project management skills and data analytics with proven experience of being an innovator and change agent within the talent acquisition sector.
- Immediate response to operational issues, change & best practice and drive resolution
- Root cause analysis and forward mitigation
- Instant ownership and accountability on operational issues, change and best practice
- Internal stakeholder management and drive towards resolution
- Create organizational alignment to delivery
- Embed new processes within our organization, within operational teams and other Randstad / RSR teams and functions e.g. Professional Services and OpCos
- Lessons learned and execute on them
- Linking pin between operations and implementation; ensuring account stabilisation
- Driving internal initiatives forward
- Formulate account responses on internally driven topics such as Diversity and Inclusion, ISO certification, Data management and Compliance topics.
- Define, lead and deliver special projects necessary to enhance the service offering to the client and guarantee continuous improvement
- Leverage extensive knowledge of recruitment outsourcing (MSP & RPO operations, contractuals and best practice processes)
- Work as a key part of the Operational Excellence function to ensure all client change initiatives are delivered to plan. leveraging best practices utilised across the function / region where possible
- Act as a strategic & trusted partner to both the client and RSR account operations teams.
- Ability to design and deliver project plans and successfully manage execution
- Influence operational teams to ensure they adopt and work on continuous improvement activities
- Collaborate with appropriate resources (both internal and external) as required to achieve goals/objectives
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Experienced in partnership
- Excel & google suite expertise & knowledge of VMS / ATS systems
- Expertise in data analytics
- Assess where key gaps exist in current service delivery which could undermine the security and tenure of client relationship
- In-depth data analysis (reviewing, manipulating, interpreting, identifying trends and presenting) of a suite of reports and data
- In-depth process analysis to identify and remove waste and instill best practice processes
- Anticipate future service delivering requirements through analysis of market trends and client expectations
- Oversee high quality delivery of strategic initiatives into client
- Utilising performance data to anticipate and highlight impact, acting in an early warning capacity
- Oversee strategic initiatives with the goal of ensuring contract expansion and client retentionIdentify, project manage and implement continuous improvement projects across a broad portfolio of recruitment dimensions, ensuring that maximum value was returned to both the client and RSR
- Work collaboratively with a broad range of client groups, recruitment technology providers and agencies to ensure the MSP solution meets constantly changing client needs
- Creating & driving initiatives to improve the account(s)
- Monitoring, translating and adherence to Client Account Contracts & Policies including but not limited to training of team and screening
- Devise and control project plans to ensure successful deployment of strategic initiatives and changes needed within the account as listed above. (Projects may also be client or RSR region led).
- Extensive experience of recruitment outsourcing, ideally both MSP & RPO operations
- Influencing skills and people management in a results driven environment
- Ability to liaise with all levels of management including executive level, both internally & client-facing
- Ability to develop & deliver business plans and strategies
- Demonstrated ability to set & meet goals and deadlines
- Proven experience of developing relationships working at a strategic and operational level
- Proven years experience of driving change and delivery of complex projects
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of recruitment systems such as ATS, VMS & CRMs
- Knowledge of LEAN, Agile or Six Sigma methodologies
- Knowledge & experience of project management methodologies (Prince, Agile,Waterfall)
- Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Word/Visio)
- GSuite (GMail / google slides / google sheets)
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of current trends & best practices in RPO & MSP
- Evidence that you can work well under pressure
- Evidence that you are an excellent team player & can also work independently