Job Title: Operations Coordinator
- Manage one or more compliance processes, and assume responsibility for operations, management, and continuous improvement of these processes.
- Participate and manage transactional activities for onboarding and off boarding of employees.
- Maintain employee documents and records on client systems
- Support the creation and distribution of a number of standard and bespoke HR related documents, including but not restricted to: HR Letters, visa letters & employment verification
- Perform concentrated data entry related to specific data quality initiatives such as updating or correcting employee information.
- Aid in scheduled statutory & compliance reporting needs
- Manage ticket requests for HR and Payroll related queries and support requests
- Maintain service levels according to the client requirements
- At least 1 year of HR, recruiting or operations-related experience,
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem-solver with a strong desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success.
- PC proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel & Adobe.
- Proficiency in Google Drives, Docs & Sheets.
Randstad Sourceright (RSR) is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Randstad Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs and Total Talent Solutions.