Operational Excellence Manager
Randstad Sourceright (RSR) is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Randstad Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs and Total Talent Solutions.
Are you ready to drive transformative change in the world of talent acquisition? We are seeking an Operational Excellence Manager who will be at the forefront of shaping the future of our client accounts and regional operations.
As an Operational Excellence Manager, your mission is to instil operational e11xcellence and lead the charge in transforming our service delivery. You will have the opportunity to impact the success of specific client accounts and entire regions, ensuring they operate with best-in-class processes and stay ahead of the market curve through the introduction of innovative products and services.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with Account Management to create a roadmap for continuous improvement, keeping our services at the cutting edge.
- Implement operational changes, including process enhancements and operating model improvements, to elevate our service quality.
- Introduce groundbreaking resourcing and talent tools to enhance stakeholder experiences and optimize our solutions.
- Play a pivotal role in ensuring efficient and consistent delivery by overseeing both on-site and off-site teams.
- Keep a vigilant eye on processes, procedures, and compliance, making real-time adjustments to maintain effectiveness and efficiency.
- Monitor legislative changes, manage contractual obligations, and uphold service level agreements to safeguard our clients' interests.
- Extensive experience of recruitment outsourcing, ideally both MSP & RPO operations, contractuals and best practice processes
- Solid experience of influencing skills and people management in a results driven environment
- Ability to liaise with all levels of management including executive level, both internally & client-facing
- Ability to develop & deliver business plans and strategies
- Demonstrated ability to set & meet goals and deadlines
- Proven experience of developing relationships working at a strategic and operational level
- Proven years experience of driving change and delivery of complex projects
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of recruitment systems such as ATS, VMS & CRMs
- Knowledge of LEAN, Agile or Six Sigma methodologies
- Knowledge & experience of project management methodologies (Prince, Agile,Waterfall)
- Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Word/Visio)
- GSuite (GMail / google slides / google sheets)
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of current trends & best practices in RPO & MSP
- Work well under pressure and alone as well as part of a team.
Please apply here and one of our internal talent acquisition specialists will be in contact with you.
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team.