Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring an MSP Specialist to join our Sourceright division. The MSP Specialist will be accountable for implementing and delivering a successful managed services program strategy to meet/exceed spend/revenue and profit targets.
What you get to do:
- Service the talent needs of an assigned customer(s)
- Implement strategies to capture market share
- Manage the delivery of products/services to achieve the agreed end result
- Budget accountability & goals and objectives management
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for non-FTE procurement
- Execute & deliver processes and procedures for achieving service level metrics
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
- Experience describing and documenting project or client requirements
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality
- Management skills including people development and team building
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal, and mentoring skills
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring, and shared drives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....