100% Remote - the employee can be located anywhere in Canada!
This position will manage a Managed Service Provider (MSP) Program Team which will own the day-to-day responsibility for service delivery to an assigned account. Leader by example; implement strategies to achieve contracted service level metrics; manage sale and delivery of services to achieve agreed end result; budget accountability; goals and objectives management; maintain communication with established clients to ensure successful business development.
- Serve as day-to-day point of contact for client sponsorship and management
- Resolve operational or tactical questions or problems in a timely manner
- Communicate with suppliers regarding servicing requirements for account requirement and provide feedback on performance
- Develop order process and support requirements. Create and maintain all account specific documents for training and support initiatives.
- Develop and monitor account/client metrics reporting requirements and develop action plans associated with increasing fill rates
- Work to develop best practices to streamline order management processes and increase resume submittal and placement rates Coach, motivate and direct team to achieve desired results
- Mentor a team of direct reports; actively participate in employee development; review and provide feedback on performance
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- MSP experience either as the MSP or as a Supplier
- Experience managing people in an account management capacity
- Familiar with VMS Vendor Management Systems – ex. Fieldglass, Beeline
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Strong management skills based on several years of experience, including people development and team building
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.