Randstad - MSP Program Manager, Integrated MSP division
Randstad - the #1 global leader in HR solutions - is GROWING again! We've recently secured a new MSP client in Indiana and are building a dedicated PMO team. We're hiring an experienced MSP Program Manager - this onsite role is based inside a prestigious company in Indianapolis.
- MSP experience is required for consideration
- Qualified candidates will be contacted within 24-48 hours
What you get to do:
The MSP Program Manager position includes both strategic and tactical components, you’ll enjoy a wide variety of hands-on involvement in these areas:
- Client Management – be a consultative business partner to hiring managers, executive stakeholders and sponsors
- Account Development - identify staffing needs, offer innovative employment solutions and drive strategic initiatives within the program
- Staff Management - lead and develop account PMO team to optimize client delivery
- Supplier Management - monitor relationships with staffing suppliers and manage fulfillment of Business Professional and Light Industrial positions
- Operations Management – oversee day-to-day operations of our program
- Provide visibility that enables partnership through reporting & forecasting
- Have a voice in your P&L, cost controls, and solving problems
- Make certain Randstad is doing what we said we would in the contract
- Constantly make us better, faster and more effective
- Effectively deliver Randstad’s operational standards with excellence
What you need to bring:
- 2+ years of MSP Program Management experience
- Previous MSP implementation experience is a plus!
- Strong business acumen, superior judgement and decision making skills
- History of solving complex client situations and using data to create actionable outcomes that solve challenges
- The ability to know where you should invest your time without direction
- Experience presenting business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups
- Impressive professionalism and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify client’s needs and to deliver or adjust expectations
- Proficiency with tech, calendaring, organizational tools
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
ABOUT RANDSTAD SOURCERIGHT:
When you join our integrated MSP team, you are joining a team of individuals who have been leading the integrated MSP space for more than 20 years. The first in the market and still most progressive today, we support clients across a portfolio of global Fortune 500 brands. The team boasts a 92% employee retention rate and 80% internal promotion rate. We have the highest Glassdoor rating in the industry, at 4.4 out of 5, and clients and talent also love us, with a client NPS score 9 times the industry average and talent score twice the industry average.
Come and grow with us as we expand the integrated MSP offering globally into 6 new global markets over the next 2 years. This is your opportunity to be a part of something bigger and take a first-of-its-kind U.S-grown solution around the world.
Keywords: MSP, VMS, RPO, SOW, IC, CCWC, total talent, talent workforce, workforce solutions, talent solutions, talent management, managed services provider, staff augmentation, contingent workforce, contingent labor, workforce management, integrated workforce, vendor management, supplier management, master vendor, master supplier, primary vendor, preferred vendor, vendor on premise, onsite staffing, managed staffing, enterprise accounts, large accounts, national accounts, strategic accounts, key accounts, direct hire, direct sourcing, Account Manager, Program Manager, Program Director, Director of Operations, Director of Operational Excellence, Solutions Delivery, Integrated Solutions, Implementations, Strategy, Operational Strategy, Business Strategy, Data Analysis, Data Analytics, Compliance, Onboarding, Project Management, Process Improvement, Continuous Improvement, Problem Solver, etc.
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2022 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a Human Rights Campaign 2022 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, and a 2022 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact email@example.com.
At Randstad, we know employees that are cared for holistically have the confidence to bring their fullest potential to work, so we make investments in our people. Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate’s total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Randstad complies with all local wage and hour laws and while the pay range listed above is an annual amount, non-exempt employees will be paid hourly and therefore receive the hourly equivalent.
In addition, Randstad offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Randstad also focuses on overall wellbeing with our award-winning wellness program, a generous time off policy (including at least 18 paid days off in your first full year, 1 paid volunteer day, and 9 paid holidays), and offers discounts on everything from cell phone plans to car purchases.
Applications Accepted on Ongoing Basis Until Filled...