Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that helps companies position for growth, execute on strategy and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
Randstad Sourceright is actively recruiting for a Program Manager (remote) to join the MSP team in Mississauga ON.
Reporting to the MSP Director, this position with manage a Managed Service Provider (MSP) Program team which will own the day to day responsibility for service delivery to an assigned account(s). Responsibilities will include implementing strategies to achieve contracted service-level metrics, managing the sale and delivery of products/services to achieve the agreed end result, budget accountability, the management of team goals and objectives and the assurance that communication with established clients is seamless as to ensure the success of contractual term and future business development.
More about the role…
- Responsibility for daily operations issues between the company, clients and suppliers including tool management, order fulfillment, workflow process and back-office processes
- Act as primary day to day escalation point for client, suppliers and internal MSP Specialists/Talent Advisors
- Advise client(s) on industry best practices, internal RSR tested strategies and strategic consultation on process/program improvement
- Conduct health checks (audits, supplier scorecards, QBR’s and governance/steering meetings)
- Achieve results as defined in the annual account budget
- Forecast revenue with accuracy
- Manage P&L
- Coach, motivate and direct the team to achieve desired results
- Mentor a team of direct reports
- Review and provide feedback on performance
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- 6-8 year of Recruitment experience
- 5+ years of people management experience
What Makes you Great…
- You like a challenge
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- You excel managing large complex accounts or projects
- You have superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
What makes a job with Randstad so great?
- We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
- Competitive base salary and lucrative bonus structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, with an increase to 4 weeks after 2 years of service
- Optional RRSP and stock contribution plans with company match
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Dynamic working atmosphere- mix of work from on site and from home
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Countless development opportunities to expand your skill set
- Work-life balance is a priority (We celebrate Treat Thursdays & Beverage Fridays every week!)
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers (like our annual reward trip to a sunny destination!)
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.