The MSP Program Director will drive profitable growth for a large managed services program; identify and drive strategic initiatives; provide operational direction and guidance to ensure consistent delivery of contract terms and KPIs; management of P&L; high level client relationship management; team management; account growth and identification of additional service offerings within the account; sales assistance with closing new account business.
What you get to do:
- Manage our client relationships with executive stakeholders and sponsors
- Partner to ensure profitability of the business
- Create and offer innovative employment solutions and drive measurable program growth by implementing new strategic initiatives
- Lead and develop account teams to optimize client delivery
- Provide visibility that enables partnership through reporting & forecasting
- Have a voice in your P&L, cost controls, and solving problems
- Ensure that the recruiting team’s talent pipeline aligns with the client’s needs
- Maximize specific tools for recruitment, selection, and retention of talent
- Effectively deliver Randstad’s operational standards with excellence
What you need to bring:
- Previous MSP experience as the Program Manager, Operations Manager or Program Director
- Experience using data to create actionable outcomes that solve challenges
- The ability to know where you should invest your time without direction
- History of presenting business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups
- Demonstrated ability to identify client’s needs and to deliver or adjust expectations
- A history of solving complex client situations
- Impressive professionalism and communication skills
- Constantly make us better, faster and more effective
- Proficiency with tech, calendaring, organizational tools
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailer
When you join our integrated MSP team, you are joining a team of individuals who have been leading the integrated MSP space for more than 20 years. The first in the market and still most progressive today, we support clients across a portfolio of global Fortune 500 brands. The team boasts a 92% employee retention rate and 80% internal promotion rate. We have the highest Glassdoor rating in the industry, at 4.4 out of 5, and clients and talent also love us, with a client NPS score 9 times the industry average and talent score twice the industry average.
Come and grow with us as we expand the integrated MSP offering globally into 6 new global markets over the next 2 years. This is your opportunity to be a part of something bigger and take a first-of-its-kind U.S-grown solution around the world.
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2022 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a Human Rights Campaign 2022 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, and a 2022 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact email@example.com.
Applications Accepted on Ongoing Basis Until Filled...