Do you have experience in recruiting from either in-house or agency? Are you happy to learn new things and enjoy process management? - We have an excellent opportunity for you!
As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential. As a Fortune 500 company, we are one of the largest HR services providers in the world.
Our client is a German multinational conglomerate with a focus on industrial engineering and steel production.
We are looking for a successful Recruitment Professional who would be part of our MSP Consultant Team. The role can be based in Germany or Hungary as it supports full remote possibilities.
The MSP Consultant will work as part of the Client Account Management team who are responsible for delivering a premium recruitment process to our client with their contingent / temporary and contract recruitment. Supporting this large well-known client, the key focus of this role is to forge relationships with all parties, including key stakeholders within the client and all suppliers as part of the contract recruitment supply chain.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Engage proactively with the client in a consultative recruiting role as the direct, primary hiring contact.
- Work with the client to understand their business, functional/technical skill needs, and hiring drivers.
- Work with the consultant/contractor base to ensure their needs are met.
- Build relationships with client’s hiring managers, foster alliances, business partnerships and
- Relationship with supplier contacts.
- Work with clients, obtain job requests, and maintain a high fill ratio.
- Manage a variety of relationships and direct the work of the suppliers supporting the needs of the individual client departments.
- Initiate and execute Operational Excellence projects in close consultation with the client and the internal team(s)
- Execute periodic review meetings with stakeholders to report on progress and KPIs.
- Account, requisition, and candidate pipeline management to achieve hiring success.
- Process management in line with client-specific procedures, undertaking accurate record-keeping of requisition fulfillment.
- Determine eligibility of candidates based on paper CV/Resume.
- Lead external consultant pay rate negotiations with suppliers, securing market-aligned competitive rates.
- Manage the information shared between the client and the suppliers, maximizing delivery through excellent knowledge-sharing and communication.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in stakeholder, and account management as a functional business partner.
- Track record in engaging suppliers to devise and execute external consultant sourcing strategies, just in time and within budget.
- Proven ability to understand external consultant motivations and effectively brief l the opportunity to the onboarded supplier base to ensure the best Talent in the market is made available to the client.
- Preferably experience in optimizing hiring processes from an operational perspective.
- Demonstrable ability to efficiently and effectively screen candidates to evaluate their eligibility to hire, consultatively presenting CVs/Resumes to hiring teams.
- Preferably experience and vendor management/application tracking systems (Fieldglass, IQN, TalentLink, Peoplefluent, etc.).
- Experience working on an RPO/MSP contract, on a client site, is desirable.
- Planning experience in volume projects.
- Fluent (written and spoken) German and English.
In return, you will receive
- Excellent benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career development and personal growth due to account development, ability to get involved in multiple interesting stretch projects, training, and much more
- Opportunity to work with a world-class recruitment business with leading technology, tools, and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first-class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
Please apply today to be part of our world-class team! If you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.