As a Manager, Talent Delivery you will develop recruiting strategies necessary to meet the client's current and forecasted staffing needs. You will monitor and assist account staff in amatrix-basedenvironment to ensure the client's staffing requirements are met and develop and maintain apositive working relationship with the client.
What you get to do:
- Develop metrics to drive the teams productivity and exceed customer commitment
- Grow and develop relationships with clients
- Provide innovative solutions to solve client needs
- Overall influence to the account P&L & expenses
- Monitor account activities to ensure compliance
- Ensure teams are meeting or exceeding SLA's
- Provide leadership through coaching and mentoring your team
- Experience establishing/maximizing various sourcing strategies, including social media platforms
What you need to bring:
- Bachelors Degree or 5+ years of equivalent work experience required
- 5 + years of related recruitment management experience
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Experience in resolving conflicts and gaining cooperation among peers, staff, and client
- Experience in researching complex issues and developing recommended actions
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal,and mentoring skills
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....