Randstad Sourceright: where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
We are looking for an experienced HR Operations Manager to take over our newly implemented Early Career program from the HR admin perspective with an industry-leading client in the aerospace industry. The role will be based in Toulouse!
The Operations Manager is responsible for providing clients with tailor-made early career administration solutions on their bespoke service offering as per the client contract part of an international recruitment program. Managing and controlling all aspects of early career hiring from the HR admin perspective delivery within the designated business areas. Leading a team of 20 - 25 people to deliver on the day-to-day responsibilities such as collecting all documents/information for onboarding processes; following up invoicing responsibilities and adding value to the process by reporting to stakeholders of the client on a weekly basis.
You will be responsible for
- Providing direction and guidance to the teams
- Leading and managing day to day team activities and providing innovative solutions to solve client’s needs
- Providing insight to accompany management information reporting for clients
- Escalation management, ensure timely resolution, direct corrective action as needed
- Leading and implementing continuous process improvement activities/ programs
- Building own capabilities and develops the capabilities of direct reports by working within an existing development framework
- Coaching and mentoring team to meet service level(s) required and ensure best practice process is followed
- Provide induction, development, reward, and succession planning
The successful candidate should have
- Proven track record in the HR industry
- Experience managing / participating in implementations processes
- Experience working with outsourcing programs or knowledge of RPO programs is an advantage
- Ability to effectively plan and manage multiple projects, tasks, and/or initiatives simultaneously
- Good understanding of the labour market
- Excellent stakeholder management and people management skills.
- Complete fluency in French and English language
In return, you will receive
- Excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- Opportunity to work with a world-class recruitment business with leading technology, tools, and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first-class experience to both our clients and our candidates
- Extensive learning opportunities and a set career path
Want to learn more about the role?
Visit: www.randstadsourceright.com or contact our dedicated recruiter via direct message or via this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org...