Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Our innovative approach in blending technology and human capital is what differentiates us from the rest of the competition.
We are looking for an experienced Manager Operations to support our new client in the automotive industry in Sweden.
The Manager Operations is responsible for providing clients with a tailor-made RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) solution based on their bespoke service offering as per the client contract. Managing and controlling all aspects of RPO delivery within the designated business areas. Liaising and interfacing with Hiring Managers and key external and internal stakeholders to add value to the process and manage an onsite recruitment delivery team.
You will be responsible for
- Operational support services and acts as first-line supervisors of a transactional operations area while using existing systems and protocols
- Leading and managing day to day client relationships, managing client expectations, and providing innovative solutions to solve client needs
- Providing direction and guidance to the team and ensuring that their knowledge, capability, training and support is aligned to the tasks expected of them
- Managing several accounts performances to ensure KPI’s and SLA’s are exceeded
- Taking responsibility for delivering a prescribed budget for own area of the organization
- Communicate client needs to the team and relevant stakeholders
- Escalation management, ensure timely resolution, direct corrective action as needed
- Leading and implementing continuous process improvement activities/programs
- Building own capabilities and develops the capabilities of direct reports by working within an existing development framework
- Coaching and mentoring team to meet service level(s) required and ensure best practice process is followed
- Provide induction, development, reward, and succession planning
The successful candidate should have
- Proven track record of management experience
- Experience working with outsourcing programs or knowledge of RPO/MSP programs is an advantage
- Ability to effectively plan and manage multiple projects, tasks, and/or initiatives simultaneously
- Good understanding of the labor market
- Excellent stakeholder management and people management skills.
- Complete fluency English and Swedish language
In return, you will receive
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a world-class recruitment business with leading technology, tools, and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first-class experience to both our clients and our candidates
- Extensive learning opportunities and a set career path
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our internal TA Partner, Klaudia Fűr at: email@example.com