Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Our experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition
of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions. Working for a multi-country organization, means working with clients and colleagues with
different backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a pro-active mind-set.
We are seeking an Operations Manager, to run one of our major MSP programs in Germany. This position will have overall responsibility for the day to day management, include leading the service delivery team for the program, developing the culture of the program to ensure it remains customer-focused and driven by outstanding processes and metrics (account plans, budgets and delivering against SLAs)
You will work in partnership with an internationally active German sports goods manufacturer based in Herzogenaurach, managing the external workforce process and providing a high class standard of client service.
Your key activities:
- Ensure optimum staffing levels to service account effectively and profitably.
- Ensure the delivery of the overall solution meets budget and time goals.
- Management of account performance to ensure KPI’s and SLA’s are exceeded.
- Ensure all team members are meeting internal RSR SLA’s, direct corrective action, as needed.
- Responsible for meeting customer, external consultant and supplier satisfaction targets.
- Escalation management of external consultant issues, ensure timely resolution, direct corrective action as needed.
- SLA management, service and performance review with client (QBR’s).
- Evolve and upsell new solutions and add-ons to the service.
- Develop and refine client processes and procedures, identify areas for improvement and implement solutions needed to streamline work-flow and increase operating efficiency.
- Provide direction and guidance to the Delivery team and ensure their knowledge, capability, training and support relevant to the tasks expected of them.
- Establish metrics and expected performance levels of all team members and provide feedback and coaching where appropriate. Set goals to help prioritize resources.
- Ensure the team has access to the right tools at the right time, informing team of company updates.
- Coach and mentor team to meet service level(s) required. Provide recognition for positive results.
- Work to ensure a cohesive and highly motivated team environment with responsibility for effective knowledge share and skill transfer. Conduct direct report meetings to promote team work.
- Monitor work and evaluate results to ensure organizational objectives are met.
- Provide training where necessary on the appropriate skills and techniques. Coordinate the training delivered to new team members on project specific tasks and systems.
- Identify and select effective staff to meet service delivery commitments.
- Provide induction, performance management, development, reward and succession planning.
Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Lead and manage day to day client relationships and manage client expectation.
- Develop strong client relationships, communicate client requirements to the internal operations and business, provide innovative solutions to solve client needs.
- Engage proactively with the client to understand needs and drivers to ensure appropriate resourcing strategies are aligned and put in place and forecasting is achieved.
- Build effective business relationships with the supplier base.
- Ensure that stakeholder satisfaction surveys are sent out and the results are reported accurately.
- Escalation point for any daily operational issues.
Your ideal background:
- at least 5 years of experience working as an operations manager, delivery manager, supply chain manager or account manager at a Service Provider, MSP or RPO programs or comparable experience in the field of Talent Acquisition or HR management with focus on recruiting
- fluent business English
- excellent communication skills and experience with collaborating with all management levels
- interest and enthusiasm for talent acquisition trends & strategies and employer branding
- experience with vendor management/applicant tracking systems (e.g. SAP Fieldglass, IQN / Beeline, HR4You)
- proven experience in developing business plans and strategies
What we offer:
- 30 vacation days, 13 monthly salaries and vacation pay as well as other attractive social benefits
- company car
- endless training and development opportunities with a supporting manager
- working with one of the coolest clothing manufacturer
Please apply by clicking on the apply option. If you hate filling out forms, send an email to email@example.com...