Learning & Development Team Assistant
We are looking for a Learning & Development Team Assistant for our client - financial services company. You could become a member of a Learning and Development Team that is part of the HR Department and takes care of the execution, follow-up and continuous improvement of corporate training and development procedures.
As a team member, you will have the opportunity to assist all of our client’s employees in their training and development related activities and provide them with the necessary support on systems, tools and information. You will deliver front line support to all employees and you will manage the first line relationship with the internal stakeholders (divisional coordinators) to support them in the set up, launch and communication of specific divisional training. You will also have direct contact with our internal and external training providers to define, set up and monitor the training planning and budgetary follow up.
What will you do:
● Training support and administration (maintenance of accurate training records)
● Arranges digital and/or local in-house training courses and coordinates arrangements for external courses and seminars.
● Budget and invoice management
● Analysis of training activities‘ requirements
● Acting as a central point of contact for divisional coordinators
● Contributes to the continuous improvement of the training activities
● Internal marketing of the training and development offer
● Supporting the recurrent reporting requests
● You are client oriented and you have good communication skills (written and oral)
● You are fluent in Polish and English. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch is an advantage.
● You pay attention to details
● Previous experience in Learning & Development administration or HR administration would be a great asset
What we offer:
● A team of open-minded people willing to teach you all you need to succeed in your job
● International work environment (our client is an international financial services company)
● Permanent employment contract with 3-month probation
● Private health insurance, co-financing of sport card and English classes
● Work location: Cracow or remotely (e.g. 1 day in the office, 4 days from home)
Are you interested? Click on the “Apply now” button....