As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential.
What You will do?
- To support the Global L&D team in the coordination, communication and tracking of key Global Programs.
- to manage calendar invites of participants, check acceptance of participants and ensure key information is included in invites
- to support the Consultants in the communication of programs, including participant nomination letters, communications to managers, program coursework requirements
- be the central go for participant tracking, including attendance, certification and other records as required to be able to accurately report back to the business
- manage the nomination responses of programs
- support in the creation of slide decks, emails, internal pages and ensure that the L&D calendar and other resources remain relevant & up to date
- help to organise global program files and supporting resources to ensure continuity and central storage and accessibility.
What will You bring to the table?
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous work experience (internship at a multinational company is also perfect)
- Business English (C1)
- Good interpersonal skills
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You are flexible (you will work with managers from different time zones)
What we can offer?
- Excellent employment terms, including a competitive salary;
- A position in a unique, young and fast-growing recruitment company;
- Private health insurance (Medicover);
- Brand new office with chill out room, massage chairs and spacious sunny terrace;
- Teambuilding events (one beer opportunity, XMS party, Pride, Charity Day, ski camp, BarStad);
Start your online application by clicking on the button „apply”.