If you want to start your career at a global talent leader company your time has come!
Randstad Sourceright is providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Our experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
We are looking for an ambitious starter for a Learning and Development coordinator role for our great client - Euroclear!
Euroclear a global provider of Financial Market Infrastructure (FMI) services, based in multiple countries. In Belgium they are located in Brussels. You will be part of an inspiring multicultural company that plays a key role in ensuring the stability and efficiency of financial markets globally. A place to be yourself, grow and thrive!
At Euroclear, teamwork is at the heart of everything they do. To promote openness and communication they have open offices, flexible desks, a collaborative online platform spread over 15 different locations and a casual dress code. They continuously strive to do things better but also inspire their people to make finance fun.
The main tasks of the role will be:
- Collaborating with hiring managers and employees
- Organizing training events and administrating everything in the client's systems
- Being a contact person for employees in L&D related questions
- Doing all the necessary administration precisely and in a timely manner
What are we expecting from you:
- 1-2 years experience in Learning and Development department
- Great communication skills
- Having experience in organizing events, trainings
- Working accurate and being able to handle all the admin tasks
- Motivated personality who wants to work in a great team for a great company
What we can offer:
- You can start your career at RSR - a world leader company and work at Euroclear a well known financial leader.
- Working in international environment
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Learning opportunity and possibility to grow
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our ITA partner Klaudia Fűr at email@example.com...