- 2 years max term contract (with view to go perm)
- Onsite recruitment for a global medical devices manufacturer
- Based in the Northern Beaches, with flexible work arrangements
- Attractive Base Salary + Super + Bonus + Onsite Parking
Leading and owning the ANZ recruitment function, with a strong focus on innovation, service excellence and positive stakeholder relations.
Working onsite within an established RPO solution for a leading global medical devices manufacturer, the Lead Talent Acquisition Partner will proactively identify and present candidates to Hiring Managers to fill vacancies for a range of roles across the organisation from Sales & Marketing, and Customer Service, to Logistics & Supply Chain, Clinical Affairs, and Shared Services.
Fully supported by a collaborative team, including a Talent/HR Coordinator, you will be a trusted internal advisor and partner to the organisation; providing expert recruitment advice and innovative solutions to deliver exceptional results.
- Seasoned Talent Acquisition Partner with min. 3-5 years experience recruiting at a lead level, preferably within medical devices
- Well networked with sound knowledge of the local market, and ability to proactively source for quality candidates in a niche market
- Exceptional engagement and business partnering skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels across the organisation
- Autonomous, resilient with a positive attitude, highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload
- Strong attention to detail, process/deadline driven and solutions focussed
The successful applicant MUST have Rights to Work in Australia.
Click ‘Apply’ and include a current CV to make a formal application. Alternatively, please contact Dominic Tan on 0478 135 166 for a confidential discussion.