about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
As a Jr. Sourcer you will be a strategic and consultative partner to our internal recruiting teams with the responsibility of developing a talent strategy that best suits the client needs and market conditions. The position is ultimately responsible for the fulfillment of requisitions with our client.
What you get to do:
- Promote positive relationships and strong partnerships with candidates
- Execute sourcing methodologies to effectively develop a candidate pipeline
- Proactively gather market intelligence & execute employment branding strategy
- Present a slate of candidates to meet client deliverables and SLA
- Sell candidates on employment opportunities
What you need to bring:
- 6 months+ of staffing experience
- High school diploma, college degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively screen candidates
- Google Office or Microsoft Office [Excel / PPT / Word / Outlook]
- Applicant Tracking System experience a plus
What's in it for you:
- Join a global market leader in HR services with industry recognition
- Join a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Join a company with a wide range of learning, development and advancement opportunities
- Join a company that offers a great work/life balance
- Join a company with proven processes and high-output technology to create efficiency
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status.