As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential.
An extraordinary recruiter stands out by excelling at talent identification, attraction and assessment, and by developing deep partnerships with the stakeholders combined with a genuine commitment for providing an unforgettable candidate experience.
At Randstad Sourceright, you’ll get the opportunity to be creative, to try, to fail, to learn and to succeed.
- Collaborate with the Hiring Managers and Recruitment Business Partners to understand the requirements of each open vacancy
- Focus on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
- Source for the best talent & find the best and most creative channels for that
- Own scheduling process for screening calls
- Gain knowledge on different markets within EMEA
- Work in an international environment
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- 1 - 3 years of experience in sourcing and/or recruitment, preferably on agency side or RPO
- Ability to build relationships with managers, colleagues and candidates
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Fluency in English and Polish (German language will be considered an advantage)
- Tech savvy mindset
What we offer:
- A position in a unique, young and fast-growing recruitment company
- Permanent employment contract with an annual rewarding bonus scheme
- Private health insurance, co-financing of sports card and English classes
- Superb training opportunities, access to the training library of the worlds biggest HR company
- Work location: Warsaw Office or remotely
Want to read more about our company? Visit: www.randstadsourceright.com
Are you interested? Click on the “Apply now” button.