As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential.
An extraordinary recruiter stands out by excelling at talent identification, attraction and assessment, and by developing deep partnerships with the stakeholders combined with a genuine commitment for providing an unforgettable candidate experience.
For one of our new global RPO clients, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies, we are searching for a Recruitment Business Partner, who will work onsite at our client's premises in Warsaw or remotely from Poland.
What will you do:
- Be the main point of contact for the hiring managers of IT department
- Manage candidates through the whole recruitment cycle with a proactive approach ensuring best in class candidate experience
- Design sourcing strategies and execute them to attract the best talent
- Build and effectively nurture talent pools
- Assist and support other team members in periods of high volumes, complex hires and various talent related projects
We would love to speak to you if you:
- Experience in IT recruitment (software engineering, cloud solutions, web development, data science etc.) will be an added advantage
- Speak fluent English and Polish (German language will be considered as an advantage)
- Have a demonstrated track record in recruitment (RPO, corporate or agency side)
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills and proven stakeholder management experience
- Are flexible and agile to work in a fast-paced and innovative environment
- Are eager to learn and develop yourself every day
- Are a positive and proactive person
What we offer:
- A competitive salary with extra benefits and a rewarding bonus scheme
- A position in a unique, young and fast-growing recruitment company
- Superb training opportunities, access to the training library of the worlds biggest HR company
- Clear and mapped out career path with a supporting manager
- International work environment
- Permanent employment contract with base salary and annual bonus
- Private health insurance, co-financing of sport card and English classes
- Work location: Warsaw or remotely
Want to read more about our company? Visit: www.randstadsourceright.com
Are you interested? Click on the “Apply now” button.