We’re looking for an IT Recruiter on a full-time, permanent basis to join the team in Vancouver.
What will you be doing in this position?
- Take charge of full-cycle recruitment for contract tech positions
- Understand the importance of networking and building strong relationships
- Think outside of the box to find top-notch talent
- Provide ongoing advice and recommendations based on market trends in Vancouver
- Use people skills to match clients with candidates who are perfectly suited to their needs
What are we looking for?
- 2 years’ plus sales or recruitment experience
- Have a keen interest in the world of technology
- Strong networking skills and out of the box thinking
- Resilience, drive, and passion
- The ability to speak other languages, especially Cantonese, Mandarin, or French is a strong asset.
What makes a job with Randstad so great?
Besides the great earning potential, you’ll get the chance to progress within an authentic, supportive and growing organization with tons of opportunities.
- We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
- Competitive base salary and great lucrative bonus structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- Stock contribution plans with company match
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Countless development opportunities to expand your skillset
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, please apply today!
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.