Randstad Technologies in Ottawa is actively hiring a Technical Recruiter!
Are you an outgoing, overachieving go-getter that likes to work independently yet still work as part of a team? If this sounds like you and you and you're interested in getting into the Recruitment industry, then keep reading and let's connect. (Don't worry, we can train for the job, you just need to bring your amazing personality)
What you will be doing:
- Help/continue to build and expand upon Randstad’s IT service offerings to the Public Sector
- Committed/focused sourcing of technology candidates and building personal networks
- Using your creativity and industry best practices to identify top talent, cultivate strong working relationships, and to support both candidate and client needs
- Provide ongoing advice and recommendations on market trends and acting as a trusted advisor.
Are you ….
- Interested in technology and recruitment
- A hands-on self-starter
- Naturally-driven and thrives with autonomy
- Able to understand the importance of networking and to build strong relationships
- Strong in English communication skills (French will be nice to have)
What makes a job with Randstad so great?
- We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
- Competitive base salary and lucrative bonus structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, with an increase to 4 weeks after 2 years of service
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Dynamic working atmosphere- work from office currently
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Countless development opportunities to expand your skillset
- Work-life balance is a priority
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.