How does it sound to work for the number one HR service company in the world?! Why number one? – our innovative approach in blending technology and human capital is what differentiates Randstad and the rest of the competition.
Working with one of our leading global client in the furniture retails industry, the IT Recruitment Business Partner will manage the recruitment process for this client in the Malmö area. You will provide a high class standard of client service and recruitment advice on their recruitment activity, utilizing technology and insights, tailoring the most appropriate solution based on the contractual requirements. You will mostly be recruiting software and security engineers from junior to senior levels into the growing digital program of our client.
You will be responsible for
- Key stakeholder management and engagement
- Recommending and agreeing suitable sourcing strategies with the hiring manager community
- Effectively managing requisitions effectively whilst managing stakeholder expectations
- Driving a strong candidate pipeline by utilizing all sourcing channels available such as engaging our own internal direct recruitment team, referrals and advertising
- Ensuring compliance is adhered to throughout the recruitment end to end process
- Effectively managing and utilizing our in-house recruitment systems including some reporting
The successful candidate must have
- Strong track record within the local, Swedish recruitment industry, preferably in tech recruitment
- Experience working on a client site is desirable
- Ability to work independently and have a self-starting kind of mindset
- Complete fluency in English a must, and fluency in Swedish is a strong advantage
- Strong stakeholder management experience
In return you will receive
- Excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- Opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
About Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
Please apply today to be part of our world class team or contact email@example.com for further information.