Twago is a highly successful scale-up operating in the HR technology space. The company was acquired by Randstad Holding in 2016, but is operated as a stand-alone entity. We are changing the world of work by connecting talent to large multinationals.
In 2017 we launched a white label talent pooling (twago talentpool) solution that allows large companies to build talent communities by leveraging their own brand. The great product-market fit gave an enormous impulse to our growth. Today we work with numerous Fortune 500 companies on three different continents.
For our office in the heart of Berlin we are looking for a Product Owner (m/w/d).
You will be part of a cross-functional team working on a leading HR technology platform.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic technologist to take on the Product Owner's role to shape and influence the product roadmap based on our product vision in close collaboration with the rest of the cross-functional team. In this role you play a key part in delivering first-class customer experience to a large variety of users. Your responsibilities will include:
You will shape and influence the product roadmap based on our product vision in close collaboration with the rest of the product team. You’ll be looking at what our growth opportunities are, prioritizing product requests and developing our HR tech platform.
As Product Owner you will be coordinating the design and delivery process. This includes making sure the new features will be finalized in the agreed deadlines, communicating timelines and updates with our customer base and technical teams, as well as managing expectations and finding suitable solutions when roadblocks occur.
You will be there to enable the team to achieve results, by eliminating roadblocks and fostering a collaborative and open team culture. We’ll also look at you to lead the API product meetings and communicate the API product roadmaps. You will foster a culture of open communication and transparency, as well as knowledge sharing across the team either written or spoken.
Listening, probing and interpreting needs of various stakeholders is essential. Not only will you be communicating requirements with all stakeholders (Technology, Client Service, Sales, other Product leaders), but also provide the technical rationale and business value behind your recommendations.Qualifications
What you should bring to the table?
- We highly value customer focus, a good energy level, motivation to get things done, empathy and embracing change.
- You have a strong technical background in the API space. Bonus points, you know how to code and know your way around SQL, Google Analytics, and SAP Fieldglass.
- Ample demonstrated experience in establishing roadmaps based on prioritization of opportunities and deep understanding of customer needs.
- A unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Confidence in taking on challenging conversations and situations. You will be collaborating with each area of the company to get to the best product for our users.
- You understand the value of relationships and experience has taught you the best ways to build and grow them.
- Experience in a Scrum setup
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth within an innovative, high-performing and fast-moving company with flat hierarchies.
- Working alongside an experienced, successful and international team.
- Very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
- Fresh fruits, drinks and company lunches
Become a part of our team!
We look forward to meeting you!